Keurig® Brewer Care Kit
- One bottle of Keurig® Descaling Solution
- Two Keurig® Water Filter Cartridges (4 month supply)
Keep your Keurig® brewer working at its absolute best with the Keurig® Brewer Care Kit. The kit includes Keurig® Descaling Solution, which helps extend the life of your brewer by removing deposits and scale that build up over time. Also included are two packs of Keurig® Water Filter replacement cartridges to help remove impurities and enhance beverage taste.
- Includes (1) bottle of Keurig® Descaling Solution and (2) Keurig® Water Filter Cartridges (4 month supply).
- Water Filters help remove chlorine from your water and should be changed every 2 months, or 60 tank refills.
- Keurig® Descaling Solution helps to extend the life of your brewer (when used regularly).
Compatibility: Compatible with all K-Cup® and Keurig® 2.0 brewers, except the Keurig® MINI PLUS. Product not compatible with the Rivo® brewing system.
- How do I install the Keurig® Water Filter? To use the Water Filter, soak and insert the filter cartridge in the bottom of the handle assembly. Simply grasp the handle and insert it into your empty, removable water reservoir. Be sure to push down firmly all the way down to correctly attach the Water Filter to the inside of your removable water reservoir.
- How often do I need to descale my brewing system? The frequency of descaling depends on the level of mineral content of your water. This is why we recommend using filtered or bottled water. Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.