The Keurig® K-Cup® MINI Plus brewing system brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage in under two minutes at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the MINI Plus brewer offers a removable Drip Tray to accommodate short travel mugs.
To operate, you simply add fresh water into the single-use Reservoir, choose your favorite K-Cup® pod, brew and enjoy.
Choose from more than 500 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages, and even iced beverages — from over 75 brands you know and love. Just look for the Keurig logo on your favorite varieties of K-Cup® pods.Key Features:
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- Brews in under two minutes
- Includes a K-Cup® variety pack
- Cord storage
- Available in four colors
- Removable Drip Tray
- How hot is the water in the MiniPlus brewer?
The optimal temperature for brewing beverages in your Keurig K-Cup brewing system is 192° F. This is the internal temperature of the water in your brewer. However, once your beverage is brewed, the dispensed temperature can vary greatly. In-cup temperature depends on the temperature of the cup and material it is made from. When brewing into an insulated container, such as a foam or paper cup, 180-185°F in-cup temperature is typically attained. In addition, dispensing into a cold ceramic mug will cool the beverage significantly.
- How much water do I add at a time to the MiniPlus brewer?
Any amount between 6-10 ounces but no more than 10 ounces.
- How do I descale the MiniPlus brewer?
Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink.
STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink.
STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup?
If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to pages 12-13 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.