Keurig® K250 Coffee MakerKeurig® Hot Brewer
- Free shipping on orders over $49!
- Features revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology®
- 2" Touch Display Screen
- Compact Size
- 15"L X 9"W X 13.7"H
YOUR FAVORITES. YOUR WAY. The K250 series brewer allows you to brew a 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup — all at the touch of a button. It’s so smart, and so simple! And nothing like a typical coffee maker.
The Keurig® 2.0 K250 brewer also features revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology,™ designed to read the lid of each K-Cup® or K-Carafe® pod to brew the perfect beverage every time. There’s even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas.
Choose from more than 500 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages, and even iced beverages — from over 75 brands you know and love. Just look for the Keurig logo on your favorite varieties of K-Cup® and K-Carafe® pods.Key Features:
- 40 oz. water reservoir
- 2” Touch Display Screen
- Strength Control
- Compact Size
- Available in seven colors
Keurig® 2.0 Carafe not included with this Brewing System.
- What is Keurig® 2.0 and how is it different? The Keurig® 2.0 brewer is the first Keurig® brewer to feature Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ to brew a cup and a carafe. Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology® enables the brewer to recognize the inserted Keurig® pod and optimize to the recommended, customized setting for that particular beverage. Keurig® 2.0 also brings consumers more choice than ever as the first Keurig® brewing system to brew both a single cup using a K-Cup® pod and a four-cup carafe of coffee using the new Keurig® K-Carafe™ pod.
- What is a K-Carafe™ pod? K-Carafe™ pods are new pods developed specifically for use in the Keurig® 2.0 system. These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig® carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee. Like our K-Cup® and Vue® pods, the number of ounces (or grams) in each carafe pod varies depending on the beverage. Even among single cup coffee pods, volumes vary depending on the coffee’s roast level, grind, and formulation for optimal brewing.
- Why are you bringing back the My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter? We listened! Consumers told us they enjoy the flexibility and choice that the My K-Cup® filter offers, and we are bringing it back as an accessory for both our classic Keurig® K-Cup® brewers and our Keurig® 2.0 brewers.
- Can I adjust the temperature of my beverage? The Keurig® 2.0 brewing system adjusts the temperature for you based on whether you have inserted a K-Cup® pod or a K-Carafe™ pod. The factory settings are 192 degrees Fahrenheit (89 degrees Celsius) for K-Cup® pods and 197 degrees Fahrenheit (92 degrees Celsius) for K-Carafe™ pods.