Keurig® K-Mini K15 Coffee MakerKeurig® Hot Brewer
When space and portability are important, choose the Keurig® K15 Coffee Maker. It brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. in under two minutes.
The Keurig® K15 Coffee Maker is a compact personal coffee maker with 6, 8, and 10 oz. K-Cup® pod brew sizes. Portable and great for small spaces, the Keurig® K15 makes single cup brewing fast, convenient and simple. To operate, simply add fresh water into the single-use reservoir, choose your favorite K-Cup® pod, brew, and enjoy!
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America’s leading coffee brands. Brew all of your favorites in under two minutes at the touch of a button.Key Features:
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- Brews in under two minutes
- K-Cup® pod Brew Sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.
- Compact size
- Removable Drip Tray
- Button controls
- Indicator lights help guide you through each brew
- Turns off automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity
- Available in multiple colors
- Cord storage feature helps with portability
- Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
- How hot is the water in the K15 Coffee Maker? The optimal temperature for brewing beverages in your Keurig K-Cup coffee maker is 192° F. This is the internal temperature of the water in your brewer. However, once your beverage is brewed, the dispensed temperature can vary greatly. In-cup temperature depends on the temperature of the cup and material it is made from. When brewing into an insulated container, such as a foam or paper cup, 180-185°F in-cup temperature is typically attained. In addition, dispensing into a cold ceramic mug will cool the beverage significantly.
- How much water do I add at a time to the K15 Coffee Maker? Any amount between 6-10 ounces but no more than 10 ounces.
- How do I descale the K15 Coffee Maker? Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink.
STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink.
STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup? If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to page 23 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.