Keurig® K15 Coffee MakerKeurig® Hot Brewer
Buy any Keurig® Coffee Maker, get up to 48 pods free.*
To get your free pods:
1. Add any Keurig® Coffee Maker to your cart.
2. Add 2 select boxes of pods (up to 24ct. each)
3. Enter the code FREEJAVA at checkout. The boxes of pods will show up as free.
*Offer valid for 2 select boxes of K-Cup®, K-Carafe®, K-Mug®, Vue®, and Rivo® pods or bagged coffee with the purchase of any brewer on www.Keurig.com through 11:59 p.m. PST on 12/31/17, while supplies last. Does not include 3-count, 4-count, or 5-count K-Cup® pod sample sizes, 64-count Vue® pod sampler, 72-count, 94-count, or 96-count K-Cup® pod sampler, or Green Mountain Coffee® Reserve/Special Reserve coffees, or any Keurig® bundles. Enter code FREEJAVA in the “Coupon(s)” box during checkout. Free standard shipping to U.S. addresses. Coupon cannot be combined with other offers, does not include gift certificates, is not valid on previous purchases or Auto-Delivery orders, and is not redeemable for cash. Club Keurig™ Members: offer is not valid on Rewards Catalog purchases. Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that carry Keurig® products.
When space and portability are important, choose the Keurig® K15 Coffee Maker. It brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. in under two minutes.
The Keurig® K15 Coffee Maker is a compact personal coffee maker with 6, 8, and 10 oz. K-Cup® pod brew sizes. Portable and great for small spaces, the Keurig® K15 makes single cup brewing fast, convenient and simple. To operate, simply add fresh water into the single-use reservoir, choose your favorite K-Cup® pod, brew, and enjoy!
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America’s leading coffee brands. Brew all of your favorites in under two minutes at the touch of a button.Key Features:
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- Brews in under two minutes
- K-Cup® pod Brew Sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.
- Compact size
- Removable Drip Tray
- Button controls
- Indicator lights help guide you through each brew
- Turns off automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity
- Available in multiple colors
- Cord storage feature helps with portability
- Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
- How hot is the water in the K15 Coffee Maker? The optimal temperature for brewing beverages in your Keurig K-Cup coffee maker is 192° F. This is the internal temperature of the water in your brewer. However, once your beverage is brewed, the dispensed temperature can vary greatly. In-cup temperature depends on the temperature of the cup and material it is made from. When brewing into an insulated container, such as a foam or paper cup, 180-185°F in-cup temperature is typically attained. In addition, dispensing into a cold ceramic mug will cool the beverage significantly.
- How much water do I add at a time to the K15 Coffee Maker? Any amount between 6-10 ounces but no more than 10 ounces.
- How do I descale the K15 Coffee Maker? Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink.
STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink.
STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup? If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to page 23 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.