Keurig® K55 Coffee MakerKeurig® Hot Brewer
Buy any Keurig® Coffee Maker, get up to 48 pods free.*
To get your free pods:
1. Add any Keurig® Coffee Maker to your cart.
2. Add 2 select boxes of pods (up to 24ct. each)
3. Enter the code FREEJAVA at checkout. The boxes of pods will show up as free.
*Offer valid for 2 select boxes of K-Cup®, K-Carafe®, K-Mug®, Vue®, and Rivo® pods or bagged coffee with the purchase of any brewer on www.Keurig.com through 11:59 p.m. PST on 12/31/17, while supplies last. Does not include 3-count, 4-count, or 5-count K-Cup® pod sample sizes, 64-count Vue® pod sampler, 72-count, 94-count, or 96-count K-Cup® pod sampler, or Green Mountain Coffee® Reserve/Special Reserve coffees, or any Keurig® bundles. Enter code FREEJAVA in the “Coupon(s)” box during checkout. Free standard shipping to U.S. addresses. Coupon cannot be combined with other offers, does not include gift certificates, is not valid on previous purchases or Auto-Delivery orders, and is not redeemable for cash. Club Keurig™ Members: offer is not valid on Rewards Catalog purchases. Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that carry Keurig® products.
First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The K55 Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the K55 offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Includes a bonus 4-count K-Cup® Pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and two filters.
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America's leading coffee brands.Key Features:
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
- Always ready and brews in under a minute
- Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir
- Programmable Auto Off feature
- Indicator lights
- Removable Drip Tray
- Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
- Why are you bringing back the My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter? We listened! Consumers told us they enjoy the flexibility and choice that the My K-Cup® filter offers, and we are bringing it back as an accessory for both our classic Keurig® K-Cup® brewers and our Keurig® 2.0 brewers.
- Which brewer models are compatible with each of the My K-Cup® filter accessories? The original My K-Cup® filter accessory is compatible with all of our classic Keurig® K-Cup® brewers, including the K10 MINI Plus brewer, K15 Coffee Maker, K40/K45 Elite brewers, K55 Coffee Maker, K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature brewers, and K70/K75 Platinum brewers. The Keurig® 2.0 My K-Cup® filter is compatible with all of the brewers in our Keurig® 2.0 Brewing System, including the K200/K250 brewers, K300/K350 brewers, K400/K450 brewers, and K500/K550 brewers
- How do I descale my brewer? Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink. STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink. STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup? If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to pages 12-13 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.