Keurig® K575 Coffee MakerKeurig® Hot Brewer
Buy any Keurig® Coffee Maker, get up to 48 pods free.*
To get your free pods:
1. Add any Keurig® Coffee Maker to your cart.
2. Add 2 select boxes of pods (up to 24ct. each)
3. Enter the code FREEJAVA at checkout. The boxes of pods will show up as free.
*Offer valid for 2 select boxes of K-Cup®, K-Carafe®, K-Mug®, Vue®, and Rivo® pods or bagged coffee with the purchase of any brewer on www.Keurig.com through 11:59 p.m. PST on 12/31/17, while supplies last. Does not include 3-count, 4-count, or 5-count K-Cup® pod sample sizes, 64-count Vue® pod sampler, 72-count, 94-count, or 96-count K-Cup® pod sampler, or Green Mountain Coffee® Reserve/Special Reserve coffees, or any Keurig® bundles. Enter code FREEJAVA in the “Coupon(s)” box during checkout. Free standard shipping to U.S. addresses. Coupon cannot be combined with other offers, does not include gift certificates, is not valid on previous purchases or Auto-Delivery orders, and is not redeemable for cash. Club Keurig™ Members: offer is not valid on Rewards Catalog purchases. Offer not valid at retail outlets or other websites that carry Keurig® products.
The Keurig® K575 Coffee Maker is the ultimate Keurig® brewer. With strength and temperature control, hot water on demand, customizable settings, and the most Keurig® brew size options, it delivers the ultimate Keurig® brewing experience.
The extra-large color touch screen makes it easy to brew the perfect cup, mug, or carafe, and there is a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai, and mochas. It utilizes interactive technology to recognize the inserted Keurig® pod and optimize to the recommended, customized setting for that particular beverage. Also included are six K-Cup® pods and two water filters to help ensure your beverages taste their best.
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America’s leading coffee brands. Brew all of your favorites at the touch of a button.Key Features:
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- Brew Sizes:
- K-Cup® Pod brew sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10,12 oz.
- Vue® Pod brew sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18 oz.
- K-Mug™ Pod brew sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18 oz.
- K-Carafe® Pod brew sizes: 22, 26, 30 oz.
- Large color touch screen makes it easy to adjust settings
- Strength Control Feature
- Five temperature settings
- Dispenses hot water when Hot Water icon is selected on the touch screen
- Cord storage feature to keep your countertop neat
- Programmable Settings:
- Auto On/Off: Program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times
- Energy Saver Mode: Enable Energy Saver mode to automatically turn your brewer off when not in use
- Set your favorites: Default to your favorite brew settings
- Auto-Brew: Set to automatically brew K-Carafe® pods
- Enable Brewer Maintenance Alerts
- High Altitude Setting
- Set your preferred language: English, French, or Spanish
- Digital Clock
- Nightlight Setting: Illuminate your kitchen at night with customizable color options
- What’s included: 6-count K-Cup® pod variety pack, water filter handle and two water filters
- Compatible with Keurig® 2.0 My K-Cup® Reusable Filter
- What is a K-Carafe® pod? K-Carafe® pods are new pods developed specifically for use in the Keurig® Coffee Maker. These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig® carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee. Like our K-Cup® and Vue® pods, the number of ounces (or grams) in each carafe pod varies depending on the beverage. Even among single cup coffee pods, volumes vary depending on the coffee’s roast level, grind, and formulation for optimal brewing.
- Why are you bringing back the My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter? We listened! Consumers told us they enjoy the flexibility and choice that the My K-Cup® filter offers, and we are bringing it back as an accessory for both our classic Keurig® K-Cup® brewers and our Keurig® 2.0 brewers.
- Can I adjust the temperature of my beverage? The Keurig® K575 Coffee Maker has five temperature settings to provide even more control over the brewing process: Low, Low/Medium, Medium, Medium/High, and High.