The Keurig® Vue® V700 Brewing System gives you total control to brew your way: stronger, bigger, hotter and with more choices than ever before. With an interactive Touchscreen and revolutionary new Custom Brew Technology™ Vue® ensures every beverage is brewed to perfection, giving you perfect results – every cup, every time. And your choices are nearly limitless. In addition to coffee, tea, hot cocoa and iced beverages, Vue® brews delicious café beverages and specialty drinks as well. Includes a bonus 10 count Vue® variety box.. This product is BPA free.
Bonus variety box includes:
- 1 Barista Prima Italian Roast Coffee
- 1 Café Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- 1 Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea
- 1 Celestial Seasonings® Southern Sweet Iced Tea
- 1 Gloria Jean's® Hazelnut Coffee
- 1 Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend Travel Mug Coffee
- 1 Green Mountain Coffee® Nantucket Blend Coffee
- 1 The Original Donut Shop® Extra Bold Coffee
- 1 Timothy's® Columbian Decaf Coffee
- 1 Tully's® French Roast Coffee
*Selections may vary based on supply
- I have an existing Keurig® brewer and want to use the carafe with my brewer. Is this possible?
The Keurig® 2.0 Thermal Carafe is not designed for Keurig® K-Cup® or Keurig® Vue® brewers. It is specially designed to work with the Keurig® 2.0 brewer to provide you with a perfect four-cup carafe every time.
- Why am I getting grounds in my cup?
Coffee grounds may have gathered in the exit needle.
To clean the needle, follow these steps:
Remove and clean the exit needle in accordance with the K-Cup™ Holder cleaning instructions.
Perform a small-cup cleansing brew and look for any grounds coming out.
Repeat cleansing brews to clear out any residual grounds.
If you are using the MY K-CUP® Reusable Coffee Filter, please make sure that you are using a course-drip. You should only fill the mesh basket to the bottom of the brown band, which is approximately 2.5 tbs. If you have not done so recently, it is also recommended that you de-scale your brewer. Please refer to the de-scaling instructions.
- K500 Series Use & Care Guide
- K 2.0 Quick Start Guide
- Descaling Instructuins