Every Cup Is Rewarding
Enjoy Exclusive Membership Rewards
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Club Keurig™?
When you make your first Keurig Brewed® beverage purchase on Keurig.com. This automatically enrolls you in our Club Keurig™ rewards program. (We didn't want anyone to miss out!) You'll start saving-and earning points-from your very first order.
What are the benefits of membership?
Wow, where do we begin? Here are a few of the top rewards.
- Exclusive rewards and discounts, starting with your very first order
- 10-15% off Keurig Brewed beverages
- One FREE 5-count K-Cup® sample for every 6 K-Cup®, Vue® or Rivo® pack boxes you purchase (Note: You must have 1 K-Cup pack item in your cart to be eligible for the promotion.
- Vue® and Rivo® pack 5-count samples are not currently available)
- Earn 1 point for every pack you purchase
- Points redeemable for 50% off brewers, accessories and more
- The points you accrue never expire
- A monthly members-only email newsletter featuring recipes, discounts, additions to the Rewards Catalog, and more
- The occasional surprise to celebrate your good taste!
What are the two membership levels and how are they different?
New visitors and members with up to 499 points will be granted the Gold Member pricing discount of 10% off Keurig Brewed® beverages. Once you earn 500 points, you will be automatically upgraded to a Platinum Membership and receive 15% off Keurig Brewed® beverages. Please remember that you must be signed in to your account to see your correct Member Price.
How do I earn points?
You earn 1 point for every pack you purchase on Keurig.com. Your points will be applied to your account when the applicable pack order is shipped and billed. Please note: points are not awarded for brewers, accessories or gift certificates.
How do I keep track of my points?
You can keep track of the points you earn and the points you redeem online and in your Club Keurig™ Statement email. Points accumulate with every pack purchase you make on Keurig.com and are deducted when you make a purchase from the Rewards Catalog.
I see I have three types of point balances - what does each indicate?
We keep track of three point balances for you: Lifetime Points, Points Used and Available Points.
- Your Lifetime Points balance includes the total points you've earned for all your Keurig Brewed® beverages purchases on Keurig.com It identifies what membership level you are in.
- Your Points Used balance shows how many points you've redeemed in the Rewards Catalog to date.
- Your Available Points balance is the number of available points you have earned that can be redeemed. You can trade in your available points for items in our Rewards Catalog. When you redeem your available points, these will be deducted from your Available Points balance.
How do I redeem my points for an item in the Rewards Catalog?
It's easy! Just visit the Rewards Catalog. If you have the required points for an item, a "Redeem Now" button will appear below it, along with the reduced price. To order, simply click on that button and you'll be directed to a payment screen. Points will automatically be deducted when your order has been processed.
Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions of Club Keurig™
- Club Keurig™ points are not transferable and may not be combined among Club Keurig™ members, their successors or assigns. Accrued points do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations order, or (iii) otherwise by operation of law. Points and the awards and benefits of Club Keurig™ are void where prohibited by law.
- Keurig, Incorporated is the final authority on qualification for point credit and reserves the right to deny or revoke point credit at any time if it determines that point credit was improperly given.
- Keurig, Incorporated may, in its sole discretion, change Club Keurig™ terms, conditions, awards and special offers at any time with or without notice. This means that the accumulation of points does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to such points, awards or club benefits. In accumulating points, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award, award level or benefit of membership. Any award, award level or benefit may be withdrawn or made subject to increased point requirements or new restrictions at any time. Keurig, Incorporated, may, among other things, (i) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award or benefit, (ii) change Club Keurig™ benefits, point levels, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting point credit, or (iii) otherwise restrict the continued availability of points. Keurig, Incorporated may make any one or more of these changes at any time even though such changes may affect a member's ability to use points that such member has already accumulated. Members are responsible for knowing the current terms and conditions of Club Keurig™ in order to understand their rights, responsibilities and status under Club Keurig™.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that earned points are properly credited. If a member believes that points have been earned but not properly credited, such member may be required to submit documentation or other proof satisfactory to Keurig, Incorporated. Any claim for points not credited must be received by Keurig, Incorporated within 12 months after the points were earned.
- Club Keurig™ Members may access and view their account status at any time on www.Keurig.com.
- If Keurig, Incorporated improperly denies a member points, awards or some other benefit of Club Keurig™, the member's exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied points, award or benefit, if available, or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by Keurig, Incorporated, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever. In no event shall Keurig, Incorporated be liable to any member, or anyone claiming through a member, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of Keurig, Incorporated acts or omissions in connection with Club Keurig™.
- Club Keurig™ points will only accrue on valid pack purchases made and shipped on or after December 20, 2006 through the member's Club Keurig™ account. Points will not accrue on purchases of any other products, on free K-Cup®, Vue® or Rivo® packs shipped upon redemption of Club Keurig™ points, on purchases not made through the member's Club Keurig™ account, or on purchases made and shipped prior to December 20, 2006.