- Why have you decided to redirect all Canadian consumers to your Canadian website?
This decision was based on a thorough analysis. Keurig Canada is a strong entity that has invested massively in its Canadian facilities. We want to leverage our Canadian infrastructures, product brands, distribution network and labour force to offer the best products to all Canadians. Most of our products are processed, packaged and distributed in Canada. Many of our partners are Canadians. Canadians buying our products through our Canadian network is a natural evolution.
We have a complete operational structure in Canada that includes production, distribution and conversation with Canadians. We want Canadians to benefit from this structure and experience.
- If customers have questions or if there is a problem with the transition, should they contact US or Canadian customer service?
Customers should call Canadian customer service at 800-361-5628. Agents are available Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET) and Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).
- Will Canadian customers get to benefit from US promotions?
No. Canadian customers will start to benefit from various Canadian promotions on Keurig.ca.
- Are you imposing the same change in the US? Are US customers currently allowed to shop on your Canadian platform and, if so, will they also be redirected to the US website?
US customers cannot order from Keurig.ca website, which has been the case since the launch of the website.
- How different are the two websites?
Keurig.ca and Keurig.com offer very similar user experiences. Users will be pleased to find similar navigation, page layouts, content presentation and features.
- Will my account information be automatically transferred to the new Canadian site?
Yes. Account profiles will be transferred to Keurig.ca allowing you to connect with the same username and password. Brewers registered with Keurig will also be transferred in order to support the warranty. Brewers under warranty will be covered according to the same warranty policies.
- What about transactional purchase history?
All transactional history has been archived and inquiries about previous orders can be addressed to Customer service.
- I heard there’s one brewer (Keurig® Vue®) that is only available in the US, which means Canadians who own this system will no longer be able to order Vue® pods to use with their system. What are these customers supposed to do? Will you compensate them?
We are fully aware of this situation and we are addressing it individually with each Keurig® Vue® owner.
- This system is no longer for sale in the US
- A few hundred Canadians still own this system
We will be addressing this situation individually with each Keurig® Vue® owner. Vue® owners who have an account with Keurig.com, should contact customer service to discuss available options at 800-361-5628
Club Keurig Points
- What about the loyalty program? Will Canadian customers who have accumulated reward points in the US get to keep them? Is there a similar program in Canada?
Loyalty points may not be transferred; nevertheless, benefits are transferable. Canadian customers will have until April 8th, 2015, to redeem their points on Keurig.com.
In addition, we will provide our Canadian customers with coupons to purchase a brand new brewer or Keurig accessories of their choice at 50% OFF. We will also offer a 10% to 15% rebate on first beverage orders.
- What about my auto-delivery on Keurig.com?
Last auto-delivery orders from keurig.com were shipped on April 8th, 2015. No auto-delivery orders scheduled on keurig.com will be shipped to Canada after this date. As of today, you can reschedule your auto-delivery orders on keurig.ca
- What about customers who have US gift cards? Will we get to keep/use them?
We do not offer gift cards in Canada.
We will transform gift card value into value coupons on Keurig.ca and grant the same validity period.
- Can US residents buying on keurig.com ship to Canada?
Keurig.com will no longer be able to support shipping to Canada. In order to ship to Canada, the account holder must have a Canadian IP address to support purchases on Keurig.ca.
We apologize that at this time, there is no alternative for our Keurig.com consumers who wish to ship to Canada.
If you need to reach customer care, here's how:
Toll-free, 7 days a week 7 am - 12 am EST
Hot Brewers: 866.901.BREW (866-901-2739)
KOLD™ Drinkmakers: 855.KRG.KOLD (855-574-5653)
EMAIL USFill out our form
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
53 South Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803