First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The OfficePRO® K145 Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they love. This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use. With the choice of three cup sizes, the OfficePRO® brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Includes a Bonus 12 Count K-Cup® variety box.
Choose from more than 500 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages, and even iced beverages — from over 75 brands you know and love. Just look for the Keurig logo on your favorite varieties of K-Cup® pods.
Note: The My K-Cup® is not compatible with the OfficePRO® Brewing System. In addition, this brewer cannot be plumbed to a water line.
• Always ready and brews in under a minute
• Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes • Auto Off feature
• Easily drains for transport and storage
• Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir
FAQ & User Guide
- What is the difference between Keurig's Home and Work brewers? Our Work brewers are commercial grade and include UL Commercial certification. They are engineered for the robust use found in commercial establishments. Our Home brewers are UL Listed for Household use only.
- What office size is this brewer ideal for? This brewer is ideal fo small offices - less than 15 people. For larger offices, it is best to purchase a larger commercial brewer from one of our Keurig Authorized Distributors. All of our commercial brewing systems are available through Keurig Authorized Distributors, who can install and service the brewer that fits your needs.
- Can the OfficePro (K145) brewer be plumbed directly to a water line? No, this brewer is commercial graded, however, it does not have plumbing capabilities. Only the K150 and K3000se commercial brewing systems have the ability to be connected to a water line.