Available only at Walmart
With the new Keurig® K-Latte™ single serve coffee and latte maker, enjoy delicious lattes and coffee all made easily from one effortlessly simple to use brewer. Use any K-Cup® pod to brew the coffee you love or to make your favorite, creamy latte. Just brew, froth, enjoy!
Making a latte in 3 easy steps:
1 BREW a coffee SHOT using any K-Cup® pod
2 FROTH your choice of fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond
3 ENJOY your delicious, creamy latte
COFFEE & LATTES: Use any K-Cup® pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes.
COFFEE SHOT FOR SPECIALTY DRINKS: Press the SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favorite K-Cup® pod to make delicious lattes.
EASY-TO-CLEAN FROTHER: Froth fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond. Frother base flips up to save counter space.
BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 6, 8, and 10oz.
SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings.
TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0” tall.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP® UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
• 12.5” High (16.3” high with handle open) x 8.5” Wide (12.9” with frother base down) x 13.2” Deep
• 5.8”H mug clearance with drip tray (fits a 7.0” travel mug with drip tray removed)
• 36oz removable water reservoir
• 39.0” cord length
• 120 Volts
How The K-Cup® Pod Works
Using fresh ground coffee in every pod. Making fresh brewed coffee in every cup.
6 - 12 oz.
- What is the new Keurig® K-Latte™ single serve coffee and latte maker?
The K-Latte™ coffee maker is the one of the latest brewer innovations from Keurig. With the K-Latte™ coffee maker you can brew the coffee you love, plus make your favorite latte using any K-Cup® pod.
- What types of pods are compatible with the Keurig® K-Latte™ coffee and latte maker?
The K-Latte™ coffee maker brews Keurig® K-Cup® pods. It does not brew K-Carafe® pods, K-Mug® pods, Vue pods, or Rivo pods./p>
- Can I use the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter with the K-Latte™ coffee and latte maker?
Yes, the K-Latte™ coffee maker is compatible with the Keurig® My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter.
- Does the Keurig® K-Latte™ coffee and latte maker have auto off?
Yes, the K-Latte™ coffee maker will automatically turn off 2 hours after the last brew.
- I ran the frother, but the milk didn’t froth. Is my machine broken?
If the frother ran its cycle, then it could be an issue with the milk you are using. Due to the wide variety of milks sold in the United States, individual frothing results may vary. If you experience this issue, please call Keurig® Customer Service at 1-866-901-BREW (2739).