The newest Keurig® single serve coffee maker, the Keurig® K-Elite™ brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12oz of your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup® pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). In addition to a host of programmable features like auto on and temperature control, the Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker provides hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills.
Includes a bonus 6-count K-Cup® pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one water filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- • BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- • STRONG BREW: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- • ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee.
- • COFFEE IN NO TIME: Brews K-Cup® pods in under a minute.
- • LARGE 75oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- • HOT WATER ON DEMAND: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- • SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup size, and brew your perfect cup in under a minute.
- • REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- • BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
- • QUIET BREW TECHNOLOGY™: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- • Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- • Compatible with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter, allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
- • Auto On: Set the exact time your coffee maker turns on in the morning.
- • Auto Off: Set the time your coffee maker shuts off after your last brew for energy savings.
- • Temperature: Adjust the brew temperature between 187° and 192°.
- • High Altitude Setting: Ensures your coffee maker works properly at altitudes >5,000 feet.
Specs:13.1” High x 9.9” Wide x 12.7” Deep (16.5” High with bale open). Weighs 8.0 lbs.
How The K-Cup® Pod Works
Using fresh ground coffee in every pod. Making fresh brewed coffee in every cup.
- What types of pods are compatible with the Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker?
The Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker brews all Keurig® branded K-Cup® pods
- Can I use the My K-Cup® reusable coffee filter with the K-Elite™ coffee maker?
The Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker is compatible with the Keurig® My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter which allow you to brew with your own ground coffee.
- Can I adjust the size of my beverage with the K-Elite™ coffee maker?
The Keurig® K-EliteTM coffee maker allows you to brew five different cup sizes including 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12oz.
- Is there a removable water reservoir? How much water does it hold?
The Keurig® K-Elite™ coffee maker has a large removable water reservoir that holds up to 75oz of water, allowing you to brew 8 cups before having to refill.