- Purchase Information
Please provide us with the information for your new Keurig® Appliance.
(Fields marked * are required)
How To Locate Your Serial Number
First select a appliance from the dropdown
Why Register Your Appliance?
With the information you provide, we are able to offer the best service and ensure your full satisfaction while you own your appliance.
Plus, enjoy 50% off next beverage order, up to 5 select boxes. Restrictions Apply.*
- The serial number will be in one of two places, depending upon the model. Most are located on the side of the brewer behind the removable water reservoir. The alternate location to check is behind the drip tray on the main body of the appliance. TIP: It helps to be eye level with the bottom of the brewer to see the behind the drip tray location. For Commercial brewers, please refer to the user guide for the serial number location.
- The serial number is located on the back of the brewer behind the removable water reservoir.
- The serial number is located on the bottom of the appliance. First, be sure the water tank is empty. Then remove the drip tray and tip the appliance backwards to view the serial number.
- The serial number on your Vue® Brewing System is located behind the water reservoir on the main body of the appliance. You must remove the water reservoir to see the serial number. Enter this number in the form to the left.
- The serial number on your RivoTM Brewing System is located behind the water reservoir on the main body of the appliance. You must remove the water reservoir to see the serial number. Enter this number in the form to the left.