Effective Date: February 2021
kgm accessibility statement
Goal of Accessibility for All. Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (“KGM”) seeks to provide a positive customer experience to all our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to enable our customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, apps, and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, our goal is to make your use of our technology a successful and enjoyable experience.
Actions. We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of keurig.com (the “Website). Here are some examples:
- Working with our technology team to review our technology, and measuring our Website against the WCAG2.1AA guidelines.
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Adding captions to video content
- Quality Assurance testing our Website on a periodic basis, leveraging both manual and automated tool sets
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications with our KGM Consumer Care team
- Engaging an external accessibility consultant upon newly published WCAG AA requirements
- Scoping new vendor engagements with ADA compliance standards in mind
Ongoing Effort. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at KGM view accessibility as an ongoing effort.