Designed exclusively for use with Keurig® 2.0 brewers, our carafe features the simple convenience you've come to expect from the Keurig® brand. The Keurig® Carafe is constructed of double-walled plastic to keep beverages warm for your enjoyment, and features a brew-through lid and easy-pour handle. Explore your favorite K-Carafe® beverage varieties here.
• Holds up to 4 cups of coffee (32 oz capacity)
• Double-walled plastic construction
• Sensor mechanism keys to brewer and interacts with user interface
• Convenient brew-through lid
• Easy pouring handle
Compatibility: For use with the Keurig® 2.0 brewing system only. Product not compatible with Keurig® K-Cup®, Rivo® or Vue® brewers.
FAQ & User Guide
- What is a K-Carafe™ pod? K-Carafe™ pods are new pods developed specifically for use in the Keurig® 2.0 system. These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig® carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee. Like our K-Cup® and Vue® pods, the number of ounces (or grams) in each carafe pod varies depending on the beverage. Even among single cup coffee pods, volumes vary depending on the coffee’s roast level, grind, and formulation for optimal brewing.
- Why can't I use any carafe I want? For safety reasons, we designed Keurig carafes to sync with the Keurig® 2.0 brewer to ensure as best we could that when you put in a carafe pod it can safely brew the volume of coffee that will be delivered. Therefore, you will not be able to brew a carafe without the Keurig® 2.0 Carafe or Thermal Carafe.
- How do I clean the Keurig® Carafe? Begin by emptying the Keurig® Carafe and removing the lid. Wipe the inside of the Keurig® Carafe and the lid with a damp, soapy, lint-free, non-abrasive cloth. Rinse thoroughly. NEVER PLACE THE KEURIG® CARAFE IN THE DISHWASHER. Replace the lid. Ensure that the lid securely in place prior to brewing your next carafe of coffee.