Great taste starts with great water! This simple filtration kit fits right inside your Keurig® 2.0 brewer water reservoir. Each kit includes one filter handle and two water filter cartridges (4-month supply). Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately.
• Kit includes one filter handle and two water filter cartridges (4-month supply)
• Water Filters help remove chlorine from your water and should be changed every 2 months, or 60 tank refills
• For best practice, be sure to turn on your water filter reminder in your brewer settings
• Product Dimensions: 2.4"L x 1.6"W x 8.2"H
Compatibility: For use with Keurig® K-Select™, K-Elite™, K300/350, K400/450/490, K500/550/590, K-Cafe™, K-Cafe™ Special Edition and K-Classic® (with serial numbers starting with 55) brewing systems. Not compatible with Keurig® K-Cup®, Rivo®, Vue® or Keurig® 2.0 K200/250, K-Compact™, or K-Latte™ brewing systems.
FAQ & User Guide
- How do I separate the bottom of the water filter handle in order to insert the filter? On the bottom of the handle, press in the tabs on both sides of the base at the same time and pull down to separate. Note: the tabs are located where the lines form an upside down triangle right above the Keurig® word mark.
- How do I install the Keurig® Water Filter? To use the Water Filter, soak and insert the filter cartridge in the bottom of the handle assembly. Simply grasp the handle and insert it into your empty, removable water reservoir. Be sure to push down firmly all the way down to correctly attach the Water Filter to the inside of your removable water reservoir.