The Keurig® OfficePRO® Premier Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone you work with can brew what they love. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature, Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French.
The OfficePRO® Premier brewer has a choice of four cup sizes, offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs and a drainable internal hot water tank for transport or storage. Includes a Bonus 12 Count K-Cup® variety box.
Choose from more than 500 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages, and even iced beverages — from over 75 brands you know and love. Just look for the Keurig logo on your favorite varieties of K-Cup® pods.
Note: The My K-Cup® is not compatible with the Keurig® OfficePRO® Premier Brewing System. In addition, this brewer cannot be plumbed to a water line.
• Full color LCD touchscreen
• Adjustable brew temperature
• Programmable features such as language and clock time
• Auto On/Off feature
• Quiet Brew® Technology
• Extra large 90oz. Water Reservoir
• Easily drains for transport and storage
6 - 12 oz.
- What is the difference between Keurig's Home and Work brewers? Our Work brewers are commercial grade and include UL Commercial certification. They are engineered for the robust use found in commercial establishments. Our Home brewers are UL Listed for Household use only.
- What office size is this brewer ideal for? This brewer is ideal fo small offices - less than 15 people. For larger offices, it is best to purchase a larger commercial brewer from one of our Keurig Authorized Distributors. All of our commercial brewing systems are available through Keurig Authorized Distributors, who can install and service the brewer that fits your needs.
- Can the OfficePro Premier (K155) brewer be plumbed directly to a water line? No, this brewer is commercial graded, however, it does not have plumbing capabilities. Only the K150 and K3000se commercial brewing systems have the ability to be connected to a water line.