Keurig® K-Classic® Coffee Maker
Build Your Starter Kit
Unlock 50% off a Coffee Maker and 25% off Beverages!
Cancelation fees & Restrictions apply. See details*
*Keurig® Starter Kit: Offer valid for 50% off your purchase of Keurig® K-Elite®, K-Classic®, K-Slim™, K-Café®, K-Café® Special Edition, K-Duo®, K-Duo Plus™ & K-Select® brewers. Offer is only valid with 12 month purchase commitment of 16 boxes of 22/24CT or 16 bags of coffee, delivered over 4 orders with a minimum of 4 boxes/bags per order. Four boxes/bags per order count towards the annual commitment. Each Auto-Delivery recurring order will be 25% off list price on most pods and bagged coffee and will ship every 2-12 weeks as designated by the customer. If 12 month commitment is not satisfied, Keurig will charge you the balance of the list price of the brewer. Balance shall be calculated based on list price of brewer from the date of initial purchase & Auto-Delivery enrollment. Credit cards on file for the Auto-Delivery subscription program must have an expiration date of more than 6 months from brewer purchase date. Offer limited to one email address and one shipping address per subscription. Free Standard Shipping for all orders $29 dollars or more.
First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The K-Classic™ Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the K50 offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America's leading coffee brands.
• Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
• Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
• Always ready and brews in under a minute
• Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir
• Programmable Auto Off feature
• Indicator lights
• Removable Drip Tray
• Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
6 - 12 oz.
- How do I descale my brewer? Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink. STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink. STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup? If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to pages 12-13 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.