First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The K-Classic™ Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the K50 offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America's leading coffee brands.
• Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
• Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
• Always ready and brews in under a minute
• Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir
• Programmable Auto Off feature
• Indicator lights
• Removable Drip Tray
• Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
FAQ & User Guide
- How do I descale my brewer? Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink. STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink. STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup? If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to pages 12-13 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.