HOW TO FROTH LIKE A PRO?
A few simple tips to help ensure a fantastic frothing experience, every time.
Fresher is Better
Using fresh milk delivers the richest, frothiest foam possible. Opened milk will still froth, but may lose effectiveness over time as the fats inside break down.
Different types of milk produce different results. Depending on which milk you use, here’s what you can expect:
- Fat Free/Skim Milk: Easy to froth, it creates a light, airy foam.
- 2% Milk: Easy to foam like skim milk, but with a creamier consistency.
- Whole Milk: Higher fat content creates the richest-tasting foam.
- Nut Milk: Will froth like dairy milk, but loses its bubbles quickly.
- Lactose-Free Milk: Less reliable, due to its different properties.
Not All Brands are the Same
Even individual brands of