Keurig® K-Classic® Coffee Maker
Build Your Starter Kit
Unlock 50% off a Coffee Maker and 25% off Beverages!
Cancelation fees & Restrictions apply. See details*
*Keurig® Starter Kit: Offer valid for 50% off your purchase of Keurig® K-Elite®, K-Classic®, K-Café®, K-Café® Special Edition, K-Duo®, K-Duo Plus®, K-Slim®, K-Supreme Plus®, & K-Supreme® coffee makers, while supplies last. Offer is only valid with 12-month purchase commitment of 16 boxes of 20/22/24CT or 16 bags of coffee, delivered over 4 orders with a minimum of 4 boxes/bags per order. If 12-month commitment is not satisfied, Keurig® will charge you the balance of the list price of the coffee maker. Four 24CT boxes/bags per order count toward the annual commitment. 44CT sizes or greater will count as 2 or more boxes/bags towards the commitment (44-48CT count as 2, 60-72CT count as 3, 80-96CT count as 4). Dunkin Donuts® Original Blend Coffee 44CT and Cinnamin’ Nutmeg Coffee 60CT and all variety packs will count as one box/bag towards the commitment.
First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The K-Classic™ Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the K50 offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs.
Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America's leading coffee brands.
• Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
• Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes
• Always ready and brews in under a minute
• Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir
• Programmable Auto Off feature
• Indicator lights
• Removable Drip Tray
• Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
6 - 12 oz.
- How do I descale my brewer? Before you begin, you will need a large ceramic mug, fresh water, descale solution and access to a sink. Do not use a paper cup. STEP 1: FIRST DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Turn on your brewer.
• Pour one third (4.6 oz.) of the Keurig™ Descaling Solution into the cold Water Reservoir then add fresh water to the 10 oz. fill level.
• Place a large ceramic mug on the Drip Tray Plate. Do not use a paper cup.
• Lift the Handle but do not add a K-Cup® pod. After 5 seconds, lower Handle and press the BREW button.
• Once solution is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink. STEP 2: SECOND DESCALING SOLUTION RINSE
• Repeat above process up until you press the BREW button.
• When BREW button turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense.
• Let brewer stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Power on the brewer, lift and lower Handle, then press BREW button.
• Discard the hot contents into sink. STEP 3: FRESH WATER RINSE
• Repeat Step 1 (3 times) – using 10 oz. of fresh water each time.
• You may need to perform additional Fresh Water Rinse cycles if you notice any residual taste.
- How do I fix a short cup? If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
• The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to pages 12-13 of your user guide for cleaning instructions. (Download user guide below)
• The brewer may need to be descaled. Please refer to the descaling instructions.
• The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a portion pod.