Great taste starts with great water. The Keurig® Tall Handle Water Filter Starter Kit helps remove impurities and keeps beverages tasting their best, every time you brew. This easy-to-change water filtration kit fits Keurig brewers with a water reservoir greater than 8” tall (check compatibility list to find your brewer).
Each kit includes one water filter handle and two replacement filters (a 2-month supply each). Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately.
• Made from BPA-free materials
• Kit includes one filter handle and two water filter cartridge (a 2-month supply each)
• Water Filters help remove chlorine from your water
• Should be changed every 2 months, or 60 tank refills
• Product Dimensions: 2.33”L X 1.68”H X 8.02”W
Compatible with Keurig brewers with a water reservoir GREATER than 8” Tall (including: K-Supreme® Series, K-Duo Plus®, K-Café® Series, K-Elite®, K-Select®, K-Classic®, K-Slim®)
- How do I separate the bottom of the water filter handle in order to insert the filter? On the bottom of the handle, press in the tabs on both sides of the base at the same time and pull down to separate. Note: the tabs are located where the lines form an upside down triangle right above the Keurig® word mark.
- How do I install the Keurig® Water Filter? To use the Water Filter, soak and insert the filter cartridge in the bottom of the handle assembly. Simply grasp the handle and insert it into your empty, removable water reservoir. Be sure to push down firmly all the way down to correctly attach the Water Filter to the inside of your removable water reservoir.